Adult Inpatient Program
Our facility in Temple, Texas, offers behavioral health inpatient care for depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, trauma and other mental health issues. We help develop personalized treatment and after-care plans to address a broad range of needs, with specific consideration given to each patient. Comprehensive assessment and treatment may include individual and group therapy, as well as family education.
A licensed mental health professional will conduct a pre-admission screening for each patient. Please note that the diagnosis of need for inpatient admission in Texas can be determined only by a licensed physician. People can self-refer or their health care providers may recommend us for an assessment.
Inpatient treatment for depression and anxiety, suicidal ideation and other mental health disorders is multifaceted.
Mental health treatment in this program includes:
- One call to access services – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No-cost, on-site pre-assessments with appropriate referrals to community resources
- 24-hour nursing service
- Rapid stabilization and effective transitions to home and community
- Timely intake and admissions process
- Medication management and education
- Each patient is assigned a psychiatrist and a masters-level clinician
- Group therapy
- Yoga therapy
- Family therapy, as clinically indicated
- Outside access
- Daily treatment planning meetings with a physician
- Patient psychoeducation groups
- Recreational therapy
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- Nutritional consultations and counseling/education
- Case management and discharge planning that actively engages the patient and their friends or family
Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
Designed for patients who require the highest level of inpatient care and crisis stabilization, our Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) provides short-term stabilization for patients who are experiencing an acute crisis. Staffing is higher on this unit to help ensure that each patient has immediate access to care when they need it most.
We’re Here to Help
Talking with one of our mental health professionals could help answer your questions. We offer no-cost, confidential assessments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.