Mental health treatment is not one-size-fits all, and neither is mental health admissions. Our no-cost assessment determines what level of care that you, your loved one or your patient needs to get the right treatment for their needs.
Step 1 of Admissions: Arrival
– Upon arrival, you will be greeted by the receptionist.
– Initial paperwork will be provided to the patient (typically takes 20 to 40 minutes to complete).
– Before placement into the consult area, any unauthorized items must be removed (sharp items, shoelaces, strings, jewelry, etc.).
– You will then be transitioned into the consult area.
Step 2 of Admissions: Assessment
– Once there, the assessor will conduct a brief medical screening (vital signs, etc.).
– The assessor will then begin the Level of Care Assessment.
– Once completed, the assessor provides the assessment to the psychiatrist.
– The psychiatrist will then determine the appropriate level of care.
– The patient will then been notified of that determination.
(From start to finish, the process can take from 40 to 60 minutes)
We’re Here to Help
Talking with one of our mental health professionals could help answer your questions. We offer no-cost, confidential assessments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.